Center for Fine and Performing Arts (CFPA) Music Technology is a four-year program for students seeking a comprehensive music education through music technology classes, masterclasses, music electives, and other studio activities.
- 2019-2020 CFPA Music Technology Handbook contains program information including requirements, masterclasses, studio classes, and communication.
- View the 2019-2020 CFPA Music Technology Calendar for up-to-date schedules and events.
- Log a masterclass or concert
- Auditions for CFPA Music Technology will be held in January - official date TBA. Applications will be available around November 1 on the CFPA website.
Studio Classes held from 2:15-3:45pm in Room 1623.
● W, September 11 - Parent & Student Meeting - 7:00pm - Choir Room
● Sa, September 14 - Music Tech Retreat - Colgan HS - schedule TBA
● Tu, October 1
● W, October 30
● W, December 11
● W, January 8
● W, February 5
● Tu, March 10
● M, March 30
● Tu, April 28
● Tu, May 26 - End-of-Year Potluck - 6:30pm - Commons B