Center for Fine and Performing Arts (CFPA) Music Technology is a four-year program for students seeking a comprehensive music education through music technology classes, masterclasses, music electives, and other studio activities.
- 2019-2020 CFPA Music Technology Handbook contains program information including requirements, masterclasses, studio classes, and communication.
- View the 2019-2020 CFPA Music Technology Calendar for up-to-date schedules and events.
- Log a masterclass or concert
- Auditions for CFPA Music Technology will be held in January - official date TBA. Applications will be available around November 1 on the CFPA website.
Studio Classes held from 2:15-3:15pm in Room 1623.
● Tu, September 10 - Parent & Student Meeting - 7:00pm - Choir Room
● Tu, October 1
● W, November 6 - 2:15-4:00 - final recital rehearsal
● Tu, December 10
● Tu, January 7
● Tu, February 4
● M, March 9
● M, March 30
● M, April 20 - 2:15-4:00 - final recital rehearsal
● Tu, May 26 - End-of-Year Potluck - 6:30pm - Commons B