Center for Fine and Performing Arts (CFPA) Music Technology is a four-year program for students seeking a comprehensive music education through music technology classes, masterclasses, music electives, and other studio activities.
- 2020-2021 CFPA Music Technology Handbook
- Auditions for CFPA Music Technology will be held in January - official date TBA. Applications will be available around November 1 on the CFPA website.
Studio Classes will be held virtually.
- Monday, 9/14 - 12:30-2:00pm
- Monday, 10/19 - 12:30-2:00pm
- Monday, 11/9 - 12:30-2:00pm
- Monday, 12/7 - 12:30-2:00pm
- Monday, 1/11 - 12:30-2:00pm